Monday, May 2, 2016

Editorial Report 15a

What's up?


This blog is designed to show the change in my intro!

The original


Intro:
The Semester is coming to an end, and now it’s time to reflect on the year. 2016 has been a time of highs and lows with many valuable lessons that have been learned. I can show how I have bettered my skills pertaining to time management, personal care, and adapting to new writing scenarios.

The New One


Intro:
The Semester is coming to an end, and now it’s time to reflect on the year. 2016 has been a time of highs and lows with many valuable lessons that have been learned. This semester I have grown so much as not only a student, but as an individual overall and built many skills that had never been taught in classes prior to English 109. The English 109 curriculum has improved my skills as a writer, student, and future business professional tremendously, both in and outside of the class room. By reviewing previous projects from the semester, I can show how I have bettered my skills pertaining to time management, personal care, and adapting to new writing scenarios.

The Questions


1. The original intro featured less commentary than my new intro does. Now I actually introduce my year and how it went rather than awkwardly cutting it short without a thesis paragraph so I think the audience will enjoy that.

2. The form improved tremendously. For starters I added more content and I added videos and pictures compared to it being a black screen. So now I have a little elaboration on the words of the essay visually and phonetically. 


No comments:

Post a Comment