Sunday, May 1, 2016

Production Schedule

Production time slots


In this blog, we're going to be looking at when and where I'm doing this project.

Let's Begin


So I'm going to create subsections for all of the schedule down below.

What is to be done:


In this project I have to get through the rough draft obviously. I need to make it thorough, so like a work hard now instead of later. I plan on working on it on Monday and Tuesday, and then editing it on Wednesday and Friday. My main goal is to have it uploaded Thursday night so that I can just drop a link in the turn in box on D2L. This will eliminate any turn in issues.

Location:


My dorm room, and maybe at the SigEp house. I need to gather materials from the SigEp house in order to make the video so I'll probably do it there as well. I might go to the library and rent out a room to do this too, as I'll need a quiet space to conduct this video.

Planned, Date, and Time


This week will be grinding for finals and studying, so my planned time will be about a couple of hours through the week every day. I think if I stretch it out over the week that I will be golden on this project.

Resources Required


My laptop and a video camera that has pretty good sound quality are going to be needed in this project. I want the quality to be great, and I don't want a second rate video to screw it up.

Date Completed


I'm going to have it all done come Thursday night at about 6 p.m. because I have an accounting final on Friday and don't want to worry about this project on Friday. It'll be up and ready to go on YouTube come Thursday.

Changes Made After Completion


I won't have too many changes to make since this is basically a week and a half project so hopefully it all comes out smoothly!

No comments:

Post a Comment