Monday, May 2, 2016

Open Post to Peer Reviewers

The Last Project


This blog will include a link to my final project of the class and what you should look for. Enjoy!

Link to Project


Click here to view my project.

What you should know about my project


1. I'd like the viewers to know that I put a lot of time into the content section of this project and that I had a lot of fun with the form of the project. My goal was to keep the audience visually engaged and I'd love feedback on how that worked out!

2. Weaknesses with my project would be the flow of the video. I hope that it all flows well together and doesn't appear too choppy. I would have added better picture transitions if I could have but I was short for time on this project.

3. Strengths of this are definitely the reflection  itself. I truly learned a lot this year and had a lot to share with my viewers. Thanks for watching and have a great rest of your Summer!


1 comment: