Sunday, May 1, 2016

Peer Review for Nick Hernandez

Let's see what Nick's got!


This post is dedicated as a review for Nick's QRG!

Let's begin


Nick Hernandez's QRG is named English 109 in a page and can be found here.

I will be doing a form suggestion for Nick's project.

Down to the important stuff


1. I made Nick's work better by offering suggestions that will improve how his QRG looks and how it flows overall. I think by adding my form suggestions, Nick will be able to create an elegant QRG that really grasps the idea of what a QRG is actually meant to be. Right now it's just an outline, but he has a ton of great content to work with.

2. I incorporated the organization factor into Nick's essay because I highlighted the white space idea which is huge for organization. I think this will make Nick's essay visually appealing and will increase the effectiveness of his QRG.



3. I admired the overall fluidity of Nick's QRG outline. He had some sound ideas and it seemed to flow very well. I think I need to incorporate this aspect into my video essay, as fluidity is super key to the effectiveness of my essay. In the end I think anyone can take this away from Nick's current outline.

No comments:

Post a Comment