Sunday, April 3, 2016

Peer Review for Ben Meyer

Making Suggestions for Ben


In this blog post I'm going to be taking a look at Ben Meyer's project so far.

Let's Check it Out!


So as I stated earlier I'm editing Ben's post called Rhetorical Analysis of project 3 which can be found here.

I selected the brainstorming suggestion for Ben's rhetorical analysis.

So first of all, Ben had an amazing rhetorical analysis. It outlined every single aspect of his argument and left me shocked to be completely honest. However, I did offer a counterargument that may have him thinking, and if he can give an example against it, I think he'll have a strong argument. Like I said, his analysis seemed bulletproof so this was the main argument.

As for what I used out of the Student's Guide, I think my comment focused on adding to Ben's analysis. I basically stated how if he could answer the counterargument that I presented, then he should be able to run the tables with this argument.  There's always going to be those belligerent people that constantly argue, but I think if he uses my comment to beef up his analysis, then he'll be golden.

I admired how much work Ben put into his rhetorical analysis. He put in so much time and effort to his work that he hits every single detail of his argument. I admire this because he's really getting all of the work done in the beginning of the project, so the project is basically going to do itself. If I could add this level of work ethic, which really isn't the easiest thing to do, I think I would be so much better off. So kudos to Ben!

No comments:

Post a Comment