Sunday, April 10, 2016

Reflection on the Production Phase

Where am I at?


In this blog post I'll be discussing how the week went, and what I expect for next week.

The audience questions


1. The successes of this week were that I figured out the style I want to incorporate in my essay. As seen in the introduction and conclusion paragraphs I've provided, I have a very straight and to the point approach for this project. I intend to keep my project interesting, but to not beat around the bush when explaining and showing facts and studies from my sources. I think I was pretty successful at accomplishing this idea, but there's still definitely room for improvement.

2. The challenges of this week were just getting my essay started. It's so hard to decide on how you want to start an essay, and that was definitely the case this week. I looked back at last week's outline, but still wasn't 100% positive how I wanted to play out. I like what I have so far, but I still need to edit it and make sure that it's crisp and clean for next week.

3. I think next week will go extremely well. Next week is the first time since Spring Break that I've had no tests or other projects due, so I'll be able to really focus on this project. It makes me excited knowing that this will be a relaxed week, and that I'll be able to put the time and effort that I really want to into this project.

4. Right now I'm feeling great about this project. I think I've gotten a good start on it, and the only direction I can move is up from this point. I think next week will be successful and that I'm in really good shape in this class. I'm still a little nervous about my use of sources and trying to keep my personal bias out of the argument. I want to be as credible as possible and disprove almost everything opposite of the side that I'm on.

No comments:

Post a Comment