Sunday, April 3, 2016

Production Schedule

In this blog, we're going to be looking at when and where I'm doing this project.

Let's Begin


So I'm going to create subsections for all of the schedule.

What is to be done:


In this project I have to get through the rough draft obviously. I need to make it thorough, so like a work hard now instead of later.

Location:


My dorm room, right in this chair. Maybe at the library too, we'll see.

Planned, Date, and Time


Next week is busy, so I'll be doing it all on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I'll probably allocate 4 hours a day for this project.

Resources Required


My laptop, and just a great space to think AKA Arbol de la vida.

Date Completed


I'm going to have it all done come Sunday, as usual.

Changes Made After Completion


I couldn't tell you I haven't even started it so how can I know what needs changing?

No comments:

Post a Comment