Sunday, April 24, 2016

Peer Review for Alec Eulano

Let's what Alec's got!


This post is dedicated as a review for Alec's QRG!


Let's begin


An Unpopular Opinion Protecting Unpopular Opinions by Alec Eulano can be found here. (Blog found here).

I will be doing a re-design recommendation for Alec's project.

Down to the important stuff


1. I made Alec's work better by suggesting a fix in the hyperlink department, as he used an abundance of hyperlinks in his project. They felt a little overwhelming, but I think if he cuts down on them he'll be in great shape. Other than that I thought he did a fantastic job. Another thing that I'd recommend is that if Alec would really reach me in his work. I just need to feel the QRG. I need to feel welcomed by the QRG like I would on a real website.

2. I incorporated the students guide because I helped Alec with the organization of his QRG. By dealing with the hyperlinks he'll have to reorganize it a bit, but other than that it was solid. I think this guy has got a real A1 QRG here and he should be proud of himself.

3. I admired the overall fluidity of Alec's QRG. The flow of his project was unreal, it was mesmerizing. I really think I could learn how to better my projects by following the creativity and effort that Alec put into his project. His project is going to standout amongst the others for sure. His QRG puts everyone else's to shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment